How to Order Your Photographs
We had a great portrait session, but we're not finished yet. Now it's time to print!
This is the most important part of photography to me. Taking photos you love, printing beautiful photographs, framing them and getting on your wall or someone else's.
This is where you’re going get real satisfaction from your photographs.
I love that you can order prints straight from your gallery. And I'd love to help.
Create Your Favorites List
I think creating a favorites list is a great place to start. Here's the process, in a few easy steps:
- When viewing your gallery, hover over a photograph and a heart appears in the upper left corner.
- To choose it as a favorite, click on the heart (it will turn red when you've selected it as a favorite).
- You'll then be prompted to create a favorites list. This list can help you narrow down your choices. It can also be shared with me so I can make recommendations.
- Review your favorites. Your can edit your selections here, and view your options for downloading or buying prints in this section.
- If you're buying prints, make your choices about size, paper stock, and so on. You'll be able to edit all those options before placing your order.
- Place your order.
Watch a video tutorial on creating a favorites list here.
Memories are best preserved in tangible form.
Please call or email me with questions you have: 541-264-0900, email@example.com.